Monday, September 1, 2008

This Could Be My New Mantra...



Happy Labor Day to you, from me. Tomorrow, I wake up at 6 am to catch a flight up north so I can kick it with some Europeans for one day. It's very strange to say this but...I've pretty much worked at home for over a year now, and I deal with co-workers and clients strictly over iChat (not Adium, AIM, or ICQ..wow ICQ...so 90s!). When it actually comes time to meet said co-workers and clients face-to-face, it feels like...like...a blind date. Last year, I met one of my clients who I've been working with for almost a year and half for the first time at Mexican restaurant in Manhattan Beach, and it was the weirdest shit ever. Luckily, we just got drunk off of margaritas big enough to bathe in, so it was all good.

PS To everyone who sent me the link to TwiMoms: you just scared the bejeezus out of me. Like...REALLY. FUCKING. SCARED. I couldn't even look beyond the first page. OK, I lied: i read the story about the golfing to spy on the filming and when I got to the part where the lady didn't realize that golf clubs are mandatory to play golf, I couldn't handle it anymore and...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home