Monday, June 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So it's Crash's birthday and what's a blogger to do? Some people are hard to find gifts for (like my mum and my dad--hours of frustration, and that is not an exaggeration); and then there are others like Crash who are so easy to shop for that you end up having to edit yourself. For example, I wanted to get him this, this. and this. But it was not meant to be.

Because then I found this super duper awesome coupon that I will gladly share with you to give to your buddies when you are stumped for a super duper awesome birthday gift:




Print. Give. Good times!
Happy Birthday my bloggin buddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crashlander said...

haha nice. i still want the pimp my cube.

June 25, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home